Ingredients: Total Wellness Base Acetyl-L-cysteine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Zinc, Multitrace Minerals (MTE-5), Amino Acids and Folic Acid
Member Price: $119 Book Online
Stress is a fact of life. It’s our body’s way of dealing with threats or demands. In effort to deal with the current situation, your body increases the production of certain hormones, the blood pressure and pulse both increase and your senses are sharpened. Whether the situations you encounter are deadlines or physical danger, constant stress takes a toll on the body. This constant heightened state can lower your immune system, slow down your digestion, increase your risk of stroke or heart attack and much more.
This is why Total Wellness formulated Stress. Stress includes various minerals and nutrients designed to induce a calm state and reduce the negative effects of stress.
One component of Stress is multi-trace minerals. These minerals include calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium, potassium chloride and sulfur. Tiny amounts of multi-trace minerals can help increase an individual’s sense of well-being, energy levels and mental clarity.
Stress also contains Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC) which has been shown to protect brain cells from the damaging effects of chronic stress and anxiety. This is done in a couple of ways: first, ALC has been shown to increase the production of the “feel good” hormones – serotonin and dopamine. This puts the body in a calm, happy state making ALC a natural antidepressant. Secondly, ALC helps keep the mitochondria (the power generators of the cells) functioning properly resulting in more energy. This energy is necessary for proper brain function and a greater handling of stress.
Who will Benefit from Stress?
Stress can be beneficial for most people, but especially for those dealing with,
- Major life changes
- Hectic work or school schedules
- A busy home life
- Memory problems
- Constant feeling of worry or sadness
What Makes Stress Different?
Stress includes our Total Wellness base as well as doctor-approved ingredients chosen for their calming and stress-reducing qualities including,
- Zinc– A mineral considered a “sedative mineral” due to its calming effect on the central nervous system. Zinc deficiencies can result in hyperactivity, ADD/ADHD, anxiety, nervousness, emotional instability and more.
- Folic Acid – A B vitamin that is vital in methylation reactions. Healthy methyalation results in proper neurotransmitter synthesis which can help balance mood during stress, depression and anxiety. Additionally, folic acid provides cardiac support; important for those who suffer from conditions that stress the heart, i.e. anxiety or panic attacks.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine – An amino acid that helps produce energy by transporting fatty acids into the mitochondria. By promoting the biosynthesis of specific neurotransmitters, ALC is able to enhance cognitive function, focus, memory and even mood. ALC protects the brain cells against the negative effects of stress as well as poor nutrition, toxins and aging.
Want even more health benefits? Get an add on with your Total Wellness IV! Some are separate and can be done after your IV while others can be added directly to your drip.
Pulsed Electro-magnetic Frequency (PEMF) sends a very mild electrical magnetic current into your body, stimulating your cells. This causes them to become revitalized and empowered resulting in greater cell-regeneration, increased energy, and a reduction of oxidative stress. Maintaining healthy cells leads to overall better health.
General benefits of this treatment include:
- Reduced pain
- Reduced inflammation
- Faster healing of skin wounds
- Accelerated nerve regeneration
Learn more about PEMF here
Lipo-B injections are a mixture of vitamins and amino acids that breakdown fat and signals the body stop fat storage. They contain ingredients such as,
- Vitamin B12- Shown to boost energy, aid in weight loss and improve memory.
- Choline – A water-soluble vitamin required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol.
- Methionine – A sulfur-containing amino acid that prevents excess fat build-up in the liver. Additionally, the amino acid is helpful in the breakdown of fats.
- Inositol – A nutrient that aids in the metabolism of fat and helps reduce bad cholesterol levels.
B-12 Special injections are a mixture of vitamins and nutrients combined to increase energy that can last up to a week. They contain ingredients such as,
- Vitamin B-12 – A vitamin shown to increase energy and help promote weight loss.
- B Complex – A variety of B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6) that promote fat and protein metabolism, improved circulation and improved immune system.
- Magnesium Chloride – A mineral necessary for cellular energy for improved muscle and nerve performance.
- Glutathione – An antioxidant that significantly boosts immunity, improves cerebral function, improves energy, and helps ward off allergies.
Glutathione is an antioxidant that can be added to your Total Wellness IV for a plethora of benefits. Glutathione plays a crucial role in immune response and the detoxification process. It is also able to neutralize various drugs, chemicals and other toxins.
Certain conditions can lead to a glutathione depletion meaning that the glutathione push is a great choice for those looking to maintain overall health or combat other, more serious diseases.