Ingredients: Total Wellness Base, Ondansetron, MSM, Acetyl-L-cysteine and Folic Acid
Member Price: $119 Book Online
Hangovers; many have experienced the pounding headache and nauseous feeling that presents itself after a night of having fun. People have tried various concoctions to avoid spending the following morning in agony, but Total Wellness has combined all the right ingredients to help you recover quickly.
Recover includes ingredients chosen for their ability to help the body rid itself of toxins and work as an anti-nausea medicine which can be used either pre or post drinking.
One component found in Recover is organic sulfur because of its ability to make cell walls more permeable. This allows the body to release alcohol toxins. Those toxins are then recognized as waste and expelled from the body. While the body does this naturally, organic sulfur speeds up the process allowing the effects to be felt in as little as 20 minutes.
For the anti-nausea component, Recover includes a medication typically used in cancer patients to prevent nausea and vomiting brought on by chemotherapy.
Additionally, Recover contains vitamins as alcohol is a known diuretic. This means that a night of drinking can result in vitamin depletion, especially those that aren’t stored within the body. Vitamins play a critical role in metabolism and need to be replenished.
Who Would Benefit from Recover?
Many activities and events where large amounts of alcohol are consumed can require the use of Recover including,
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Party
- A night out with friends
- Sporting events
What Makes Recover Different?
Recover includes the Total Wellness base along with various other ingredients shown to prevent or resolve hangover symptoms including,
- Ondansetron – A medication, also known as Zofran, commonly used in cancer patients that experience nausea and vomiting due to chemotherapy treatment. Ondansetron blocks serotonin, the body’s natural substance that causes vomiting.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – An organic sulfur found in all living organisms and is present in various foods. MSM helps the body rid itself of the toxins associated with alcohol consumption in a much quicker fashion. Additionally, MSM can help eliminate headaches by increasing circulation in the brain.
- N-acetyl cysteine (NAC) – A precursor of glutathione and form of amino acid that reduces acetaldehyde toxicity. Acetaldehyde toxicity is the cause for many hangover symptoms. Additionally, NAC increases the levels of glutathione in the body which is thought to be a primary defense against alcohol toxicity.
Want even more health benefits? Get an add on with your Total Wellness IV! Some are separate and can be done after your IV while others can be added directly to your drip.
Pulsed Electro-magnetic Frequency (PEMF) sends a very mild electrical magnetic current into your body, stimulating your cells. This causes them to become revitalized and empowered resulting in greater cell-regeneration, increased energy, and a reduction of oxidative stress. Maintaining healthy cells leads to overall better health.
General benefits of this treatment include:
- Reduced pain
- Reduced inflammation
- Faster healing of skin wounds
- Accelerated nerve regeneration
Learn more about PEMF here
Lipo-B injections are a mixture of vitamins and amino acids that breakdown fat and signals the body stop fat storage. They contain ingredients such as,
- Vitamin B12- Shown to boost energy, aid in weight loss and improve memory.
- Choline – A water-soluble vitamin required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol.
- Methionine – A sulfur-containing amino acid that prevents excess fat build-up in the liver. Additionally, the amino acid is helpful in the breakdown of fats.
- Inositol – A nutrient that aids in the metabolism of fat and helps reduce bad cholesterol levels.
B-12 Special injections are a mixture of vitamins and nutrients combined to increase energy that can last up to a week. They contain ingredients such as,
- Vitamin B-12 – A vitamin shown to increase energy and help promote weight loss.
- B Complex – A variety of B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6) that promote fat and protein metabolism, improved circulation and improved immune system.
- Magnesium Chloride – A mineral necessary for cellular energy for improved muscle and nerve performance.
- Glutathione – An antioxidant that significantly boosts immunity, improves cerebral function, improves energy, and helps ward off allergies.
Glutathione is an antioxidant that can be added to your Total Wellness IV for a plethora of benefits. Glutathione plays a crucial role in immune response and the detoxification process. It is also able to neutralize various drugs, chemicals and other toxins.
Certain conditions can lead to a glutathione depletion meaning that the glutathione push is a great choice for those looking to maintain overall health or combat other, more serious diseases.