Ingredients: Total Wellness Base, Tyrosine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Amino Acids and Folic Acid
Member Price: $119 Book Online
Do you feel like you are constantly misplacing your keys, glasses and anything else you can get your hands on? Do you find it difficult to recall words in the middle of a conversation? Memory can help boost your cognitive function resulting in improved memory and focusness.
Memory includes nutrients that support mental energy and recall. Nutrients like Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC) are found in high concentrations in the brain and research has shown that ALC increases the natural production of hormones such as serotonin and dopamine which provide a greater tolerance to stress. ALC is being referred to as a power brain booster and memory enhancer.
Another component of Memory is B vitamins. Certain B vitamins are shown to slow memory decline that naturally occurs with aging. A recent three-year study conducted on over 800 adult participants between the ages of 50 and 70 with no memory issues, showed that those who took folic acid, versus those taking a placebo, had memory scores equal to people five and a half years younger. The folic acid group also processed information better.
Who Will Benefit from Memory?
Memory is an IV that many can find beneficial especially those,
- Unable to stay focused when working on a task
- Having difficulty multi-tasking
- Students stressed out from their workload
- High-level executives looking to strengthen their recall
What Makes Memory Different?
Memory includes the Total Wellness base along with other component necessary to boost brain function and recall such as,
- Tyrosine – A non-essential amino acid shown to improve mood, sleep and alertness. Tyrosine is the precursor for hormones such as Dopamine, Norepinephrine and Epinephrine, among others. The amino acid reduces the effects of stress and fatigue making it easier to focus while simultaneously helping to improve memory even among distractions.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine – An amino acid that assists in the formation of acetylcholine which is the primary neurotransmitter necessary for memory function. Studies have shown that the amino acid can even be beneficial for those suffering from Alzheimer’s and other forms of memory loss.
- Folic Acid – A water-soluble B vitamin that assists in the formation of new cells as well as supports adrenal function and helps to maintain a healthy nervous system. The vitamin has also shown promise in helping to slow memory decline; however, this does not indicate that it can prevent Alzheimer’s. Folic acid works with other B vitamins to make neurotransmitters and ultimately helps improve information processing and muscle skills along with slowing age-related memory decline.
Want even more health benefits? Get an add on with your Total Wellness IV! Some are separate and can be done after your IV while others can be added directly to your drip.
Pulsed Electro-magnetic Frequency (PEMF) sends a very mild electrical magnetic current into your body, stimulating your cells. This causes them to become revitalized and empowered resulting in greater cell-regeneration, increased energy, and a reduction of oxidative stress. Maintaining healthy cells leads to overall better health.
General benefits of this treatment include:
- Reduced pain
- Reduced inflammation
- Faster healing of skin wounds
- Accelerated nerve regeneration
Learn more about PEMF here
Lipo-B injections are a mixture of vitamins and amino acids that breakdown fat and signals the body stop fat storage. They contain ingredients such as,
- Vitamin B12- Shown to boost energy, aid in weight loss and improve memory.
- Choline – A water-soluble vitamin required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol.
- Methionine – A sulfur-containing amino acid that prevents excess fat build-up in the liver. Additionally, the amino acid is helpful in the breakdown of fats.
- Inositol – A nutrient that aids in the metabolism of fat and helps reduce bad cholesterol levels.
B-12 Special injections are a mixture of vitamins and nutrients combined to increase energy that can last up to a week. They contain ingredients such as,
- Vitamin B-12 – A vitamin shown to increase energy and help promote weight loss.
- B Complex – A variety of B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6) that promote fat and protein metabolism, improved circulation and improved immune system.
- Magnesium Chloride – A mineral necessary for cellular energy for improved muscle and nerve performance.
- Glutathione – An antioxidant that significantly boosts immunity, improves cerebral function, improves energy, and helps ward off allergies.
Glutathione is an antioxidant that can be added to your Total Wellness IV for a plethora of benefits. Glutathione plays a crucial role in immune response and the detoxification process. It is also able to neutralize various drugs, chemicals and other toxins.
Certain conditions can lead to a glutathione depletion meaning that the glutathione push is a great choice for those looking to maintain overall health or combat other, more serious diseases.