Ingredients: Total Wellness Base, Acetyl-L-cysteine, Multitrace Minerals (MTE-5), Asorbic Acid, Zinc, L-lysine, Vitamin K and Glycyrrhizinate
Member Price: $119 Book Online
Busy schedules, stressful jobs, long hours, busy lives can all contribute to a compromised immune system. This is why Total Wellness designed Immunity.
Immunity is a blend of trace minerals, vitamins and amino acids chosen for their power to boost your immune system. This, combined with our Total Wellness base, will keep you healthy and decrease your risk of contracting a cold, the flu or worse.
Because colds can lead to more serious conditions such as pneumonia or other respiratory diseases, especially for older individuals, a strong immune system is vital. When trying to improve the body’s defense system it is important to boost the levels of glutathione (GSH) which helps fight most viruses including the influenza virus, HIV and AIDS virus.
Certain vitamins are also a big part of Immunity; without them the body cannot product the much-needed antibodies and is left vulnerable to various infections. Those same vitamins can help stop a cold in its tracks, meaning at the beginning stages of the flu, Immunity can help your immune system attack the virus before symptoms progress.
Finally, Immunity includes trace minerals that not only increase the body’s defense system, but are important for mood maintenance, mental clarity, deep and refreshing sleep, prostate and intestinal health and improved sense of taste and smell.
Who will Benefit from Immunity?
Immunity will benefit various individuals, including those that,
- Desire to stay healthy this flu season
- Are looking for an alternative to the influenza vaccine
- Travel frequently
- Work or are in constant contact with children
- Tend to get sick often
What Makes Immunity Different?
In addition to the Total Wellness base used on all of our IVs, Immunity includes various ingredients chosen specifically for their immune building properties such as,
- Lysine – An essential amino acid required for growth and tissue repair. Because the body cannot produce it, it is vital to get Lysine through other means. In addition to inhibiting the growth of the herpes virus, Lysine is also needed in the production of various enzymes, hormones and disease-fighting antibodies.
- Glycyrrhizinate – Also known as licorice extract can be used as an anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral. Glycyrrhizinate is able to do this by improving the body’s levels of interferon which is a key chemical needed to fight off viruses.
- Vitamin C – A vitamin well-known for its immune boosting properties, affects various aspects of both the innate system and adaptive system. This means that any form of deficiency can lead to more frequent and longer lasting colds.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) – A precursor of glutathione that helps fight various viruses and is capable of breaking up mucous to help conditions such as sinusitis, asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia and cystic fibrosis. Additionally, NAC can protect the body from certain pollutants, drugs, microbes and toxic heavy metals.
Want even more health benefits? Get an add on with your Total Wellness IV! Some are separate and can be done after your IV while others can be added directly to your drip.
Pulsed Electro-magnetic Frequency (PEMF) sends a very mild electrical magnetic current into your body, stimulating your cells. This causes them to become revitalized and empowered resulting in greater cell-regeneration, increased energy, and a reduction of oxidative stress. Maintaining healthy cells leads to overall better health.
General benefits of this treatment include:
- Reduced pain
- Reduced inflammation
- Faster healing of skin wounds
- Accelerated nerve regeneration
Learn more about PEMF here
Lipo-B injections are a mixture of vitamins and amino acids that breakdown fat and signals the body stop fat storage. They contain ingredients such as,
- Vitamin B12- Shown to boost energy, aid in weight loss and improve memory.
- Choline – A water-soluble vitamin required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol.
- Methionine – A sulfur-containing amino acid that prevents excess fat build-up in the liver. Additionally, the amino acid is helpful in the breakdown of fats.
- Inositol – A nutrient that aids in the metabolism of fat and helps reduce bad cholesterol levels.
B-12 Special injections are a mixture of vitamins and nutrients combined to increase energy that can last up to a week. They contain ingredients such as,
- Vitamin B-12 – A vitamin shown to increase energy and help promote weight loss.
- B Complex – A variety of B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6) that promote fat and protein metabolism, improved circulation and improved immune system.
- Magnesium Chloride – A mineral necessary for cellular energy for improved muscle and nerve performance.
- Glutathione – An antioxidant that significantly boosts immunity, improves cerebral function, improves energy, and helps ward off allergies.
Glutathione is an antioxidant that can be added to your Total Wellness IV for a plethora of benefits. Glutathione plays a crucial role in immune response and the detoxification process. It is also able to neutralize various drugs, chemicals and other toxins.
Certain conditions can lead to a glutathione depletion meaning that the glutathione push is a great choice for those looking to maintain overall health or combat other, more serious diseases.