Ingredients: Total Wellness Base, Asorbic Acid, Acetyl-L-cysteine, Multitrace Minerals (MTE-5) and MSM
Member Price: $119 Book Online
Different forms of detoxification have become increasingly popular for a variety of reasons. They promise to promote weight loss while simultaneously ridding your body of various toxins.
Total Wellness IV’s Detox takes this a step further. With a combination of vitamins, trace minerals and amino acids along with the Total Wellness base, Detox is able to improve energy and cognitive function, protect the body from toxins such as herbicides, mercury and other toxic heavy metals.
Toxins are prevalent in today’s society, in 2002 there were approximately 100,000 chemicals in commercial use in the United States and that number continues to grow annually according to a 2002 report from the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). These toxins can contribute to a number of conditions ranging from a slightly runny nose to chronic fatigue, heart disease, inflammatory conditions and more.
The body naturally goes through the detoxification process regularly, but due to an increase of absorbing and ingesting various pathogens, allergens and other toxins, the body does require assistance.
The amino acids in Detox are able to inactivate toxins and pathogens while the trace minerals strengthen the immune system to prevent build up in the future.
Who will Benefit from Detox?
Detox can be extremely beneficial to all people, especially those with,
- Gut/digestive issues
- Brain fog
- Various allergies
- A history of poor food choices
- Chemical exposure (pesticides, herbicides, etc.)
What Makes Detox Different?
Detox, like all Total Wellness IVs, contains the Total Wellness base to improve the overall efficacy of the treatment. Additionally, Detox includes ingredients known to assist the body in the detoxification process including,
- Vitamin C – Also known as ascorbic acid, vitamin C is a vital component in detoxification. It recycles antioxidants such as glutathione and vitamin E which can neutralize free radicals that cause cellular damage.
- MSM (methyl-sulfonyl-methane) – A naturally occurring compound found in various foods aids in detoxification by making the cell walls more elastic. This grants the other components in Detox access and makes the whole process possible. Unfortunately, refined and processed foods are void of MSM, meaning that most individuals aren’t getting the daily recommended amount.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) – A precursor of glutathione that protects the body from various toxins due to its ability to inactive herbicides, mercury, cadmium, lead and other toxic heavy metals. NAC contains sulfhydryl groups which give it the ability to bind and inactivate other toxins as well including environmental pollutants, microbes (E. Coli), and acetaminophen.
Want even more health benefits? Get an add on with your Total Wellness IV! Some are separate and can be done after your IV while others can be added directly to your drip.
Pulsed Electro-magnetic Frequency (PEMF) sends a very mild electrical magnetic current into your body, stimulating your cells. This causes them to become revitalized and empowered resulting in greater cell-regeneration, increased energy, and a reduction of oxidative stress. Maintaining healthy cells leads to overall better health.
General benefits of this treatment include:
- Reduced pain
- Reduced inflammation
- Faster healing of skin wounds
- Accelerated nerve regeneration
Learn more about PEMF here
Medsonix is a therapy based on sonar technology that stimulates blood circulation through low frequency sound waves. It has been shown to benefit those that suffer from chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia, Lyme disease, Lupus and more.
General benefits of this treatment include:
- Decreased inflammation
- Pain relief
- Increased healing speed
Lipo-B injections are a mixture of vitamins and amino acids that breakdown fat and signals the body stop fat storage. They contain ingredients such as,
- Vitamin B12- Shown to boost energy, aid in weight loss and improve memory.
- Choline – A water-soluble vitamin required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol.
- Methionine – A sulfur-containing amino acid that prevents excess fat build-up in the liver. Additionally, the amino acid is helpful in the breakdown of fats.
- Inositol – A nutrient that aids in the metabolism of fat and helps reduce bad cholesterol levels.
B-12 Special injections are a mixture of vitamins and nutrients combined to increase energy that can last up to a week. They contain ingredients such as,
- Vitamin B-12 – A vitamin shown to increase energy and help promote weight loss.
- B Complex – A variety of B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6) that promote fat and protein metabolism, improved circulation and improved immune system.
- Magnesium Chloride – A mineral necessary for cellular energy for improved muscle and nerve performance.
- Glutathione – An antioxidant that significantly boosts immunity, improves cerebral function, improves energy, and helps ward off allergies.
Glutathione is an antioxidant that can be added to your Total Wellness IV for a plethora of benefits. Glutathione plays a crucial role in immune response and the detoxification process. It is also able to neutralize various drugs, chemicals and other toxins.
Certain conditions can lead to a glutathione depletion meaning that the glutathione push is a great choice for those looking to maintain overall health or combat other, more serious diseases.