Ingredients: Total Wellness Base, Molybdenum, Zinc, Manganesse, Acetyl-L-cysteine, Amino Acids and Biotin
Member Price: $119 Book Online
Our Beauty IV is doctor-designed to help you look better and feel better. In addition to our Total Wellness IV base, Beauty contains a mix of vitamins, minerals and enzymes that improve the look and feel of your skin.
We understand that healthy-looking skin starts inside the body; One way being through white blood cell function. White blood cells are not only a vital part of the body’s healing and defense system, they are also necessary for the production of collagen, a connective tissue that is required for skin repair and re-growth.
As we age, we begin to lose collagen in the skin resulting in fine lines and wrinkles. Aging coupled with sun exposure and poor health choices will result in not only more prominent wrinkles, but also an uneven skin tone, dry, flaking skin and poor elasticity.
While important, collagen isn’t the only necessary component for healthy skin. Certain antioxidants are also needed to help protect the skin against ultraviolet (UV) light and oxygen-related damage. Without these antioxidants many individuals go on to develop skin rashes.
Another important component to promote healthy skin is trace minerals. Without such minerals or even a deficiency of them, one can begin to develop skin conditions such as acne, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, boils, vitiligo and much more.
Who will Benefit from Beauty?
Anyone can enjoy the benefits of Beauty, especially those looking for,
- Healthier, clearer skin
- Acne treatment
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
- A healthy glow to the skin
What Makes Beauty Different?
In addition to the Total Wellness base that’s used in all of our IVs, Beauty includes doctor-approved ingredients designed to improve your skin’s health. Those ingredients include:
- Zinc – A mineral shown to be effective in treating various forms of skin conditions including varicose veins, acne, dermatitis, eczema and more. Zinc’s most vital function is to stimulate white blood cell function which, as shown above, increases collagen production.
- Manganese – A co-factor for an enzyme called prolidase, which is required for collagen production. Additionally, manganese also acts as an antioxidant to protect against UV light and oxygen-related damage.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) – A precursor of glutathione and helps rid the body of harmful free radicals that increase with aging. NAC reduces the appearance of age spots, blemishes and wrinkles while giving it a natural, healthy glow.
Want even more health benefits? Get an add on with your Total Wellness IV! Some are separate and can be done after your IV while others can be added directly to your drip.
Pulsed Electro-magnetic Frequency (PEMF) sends a very mild electrical magnetic current into your body, stimulating your cells. This causes them to become revitalized and empowered resulting in greater cell-regeneration, increased energy, and a reduction of oxidative stress. Maintaining healthy cells leads to overall better health.
General benefits of this treatment include:
- Reduced pain
- Reduced inflammation
- Faster healing of skin wounds
- Accelerated nerve regeneration
Learn more about PEMF here
Lipo-B injections are a mixture of vitamins and amino acids that breakdown fat and signals the body stop fat storage. They contain ingredients such as,
- Vitamin B12- Shown to boost energy, aid in weight loss and improve memory.
- Choline – A water-soluble vitamin required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol.
- Methionine – A sulfur-containing amino acid that prevents excess fat build-up in the liver. Additionally, the amino acid is helpful in the breakdown of fats.
- Inositol – A nutrient that aids in the metabolism of fat and helps reduce bad cholesterol levels.
B-12 Special injections are a mixture of vitamins and nutrients combined to increase energy that can last up to a week. They contain ingredients such as,
- Vitamin B-12 – A vitamin shown to increase energy and help promote weight loss.
- B Complex – A variety of B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B5 and B6) that promote fat and protein metabolism, improved circulation and improved immune system.
- Magnesium Chloride – A mineral necessary for cellular energy for improved muscle and nerve performance.
- Glutathione – An antioxidant that significantly boosts immunity, improves cerebral function, improves energy, and helps ward off allergies.
Glutathione is an antioxidant that can be added to your Total Wellness IV for a plethora of benefits. Glutathione plays a crucial role in immune response and the detoxification process. It is also able to neutralize various drugs, chemicals and other toxins.
Certain conditions can lead to a glutathione depletion meaning that the glutathione push is a great choice for those looking to maintain overall health or combat other, more serious diseases.